IT Services Provider
General Manager, Sysao
For an IT solutions provider we used individual coaching and group facilitation to:
- • Increase employee morale and productivity
- • Create high performance teaming
- • Foster a culture of problem solving and improvement
“Thanks to Leadagility’s professionalism and experience we drove organisational development by fostering employees’ sense of ownership and commitment, and to improve employee motivation by creating a company that supported their aspirations.
During the course of a series of tailored workshops employees’ attitudes to the company and their roles within it improved significantly, resulting in the reduction of personnel-related issues and the opportunity for management to delegate responsibility with greater confidence.
The success of this program was largely due to the professionalism and experience of the Leadagility consultants, who gained the respect and confidence of all our employees through strong facilitation skills and a focus on results.”
Royal Australian Air Force
The Department of Defence
Leadagility partnered with Carson Group to deliver a state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible facility for the Department of Defence (DoD). The first of its kind for the DoD it aimed to deliver unprecedented cost effectiveness with intelligent shared space allocation. For the end-user, two Royal Australian Airforce (RAAF) squadrons, success equalled zero down-time in operational activity as well as an agreement on workspace.
The Leadagility team:
- • Created new policies and work practices
- • Addressed staff concerns
- • Conducted workspace tours
- • Developed content for newsletters, training days and workspace handbooks.
- • Created documentation for accreditation with the Green Building Council of Australia – a key requirement of the DoD.
At go-live, RAAF leadership cited the following as benefits of using change management experts on the project:
- • Personnel being 90% operational with executive areas experiencing no down-time
- • Majority of personnel being involved in either planning and/or moving, leading to greater acceptance of changes
- • “Breaking down” the culture divide across squadrons